All students are required to have at least one payment option completed by the tuition payment due date listed above. There are several ways to pay for your tuition and fees at NPC.
Financial Aid: The submission of a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) helps student find out if they are eligible for aid. After completion of a FAFSA, student should login to myNPC to View Financial Aid Document Tracking and upload any required documents to the Financial Aid Student Portal. Student should contact FinancialAid@npc.edu or 928-524-7318 for financial advisement and further assistance with completion of student file. Student should consider setting up a payment plan if their financial aid student file is incomplete nearing the payment due date.
High School Early College: Students looking to take classes outside of what’s offered in their high school must contact Advisors-EarlyCollege@npc.edu for advisement. Early College waiver is not applied until Early College Advisor provides student’s NPC ID and approved courses to StudentBilling@npc.edu.
Veteran Education Benefits: Student must contact NPC Veterans Services at 928-524-7459 for advisement and required forms for enrollment certification for eligible VA education benefits.
- NPC Scholarships – Student should verify with Student Billing at 928-524-7480 to verify receipt of scholarship award form/letter.
- non-NPC Scholarships – A physical check is required, not a scholarship award letter. Student should set up a payment plan to avoid getting dropped for non-payment while awaiting scholarship check from sponsor.
- First Things First Scholarships – Scholarship Voucher is emailed to student and StudentBilling@npc.edu. If voucher was not sent, student should call NPC Early Childhood Development department at 928-524-7336.
Full Payment: Student can pay tuition in person at any NPC Campus/Center Front Office, online by logging in to myNPC, or by phone 928-524-7480.
Payment Plan: Student can set up a payment plan online by logging in to myNPC. A payment plan allows you to pay monthly installments while you attend classes. Payments can be made with a debit/credit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover – or a checking/savings account. Student can purchase textbooks with a payment plan; bookstore cost must be added by Student Billing prior to setting up a payment plan. Refer to Payment Plan Information section below.
- NPC employees can download the Tuition and Media Fee Waiver form by logging in to myNPC. Eligible employees or dependents are responsible for paying any course fees and late registration fee. Received waiver form is not applied until approved by Human Resources.
- Public Safety Waiver as outlined in ARS§15-1808, student must request and complete the Tuition and Media Fee Waiver form from NPC registrar/cashier. Student is responsible for paying media fee and any course fees and late registration fee. Received waiver form is not applied until student presents Arizona Governor issued tuition waiver card.
Third Party Agency Payment: Payment authorizations through student’s employer or state/tribal tuition assistance programs are acceptable if third-party is in good standing with NPC. NPC’s Third-Party Authorization Form is required. When NPC Business Office receives an approved form, you’re allowed to attend classes while the billing & payment process is pending between NPC & Third-Party. Any unpaid charges are student’s responsibility to pay.