You must have a username and password to login into this website. If you do not have one, follow the steps below.
STEP 1: Complete and submit a New Student Application here. You will be required to provide a personal email address.
- Once you have submitted your application, allow 2 business days to receive an email reply back from NPC at the personal email address you provided. If after 48 business hours, you have not received an email reply, call the Records & Registration office to inquire about your application at (928) 524-7459.
STEP 2: While you are waiting for your email:
1) complete the short online, pre-registration tutorial that will teach you about the tools and services available to you at NPC.
2) Contact an NPC Academic Adviser to ensure you take the right courses so you don't waste money and time. Find adviser contact information here.
- If you have trouble getting to speak with an NPC academic adviser by phone, send an email to Academic.Advisors@npc.edu. Please include a good contact phone number where you can easily be reached.
STEP 3: Once you received your application reply email from NPC, you are ready to register for classes! In the reply email, you will find your student ID number and your MyNPC login username, and your first-time login password. You can now register for classes:
- In-person at any campus/center location front office. See locations and hours here.
- By phone at (928) 524-7459 or by calling any campus/center front office. See phone numbers here.
- By logging into MyNPC and clicking on the "MyRegistration" tab.